New York Times
– This emoji consists of a “Lady Liberty" image and a newspaper. In this case, adding two emoji icons together makes it easier to send the right message than writing down three words. To reach the correct emoji meaning is to understand what the Statue of Liberty stands for and how this meaning can be associated with a newspaper.
– The New York Times is perhaps one of the most famous and appraised newspapers in the world, founded and continuously published in New York City since September 1851.
– The next emoji presented on this emoji game cheats list contains the image of the sun rising and the cute symbol of a bird.
– If you ever bought “Early Bird" tickets to an event or were called an early bird just because you are more productive in the morning and like to have the job done before breakfast, then you understand why we need an emoji for the concept.
– Now this is a piece of emoji art that needs to be deeply explored on this page of emoji game answers, as a basketball and the numbers 2 and 3 need some extensive interpretation in order to reach the “Michael Jordan" meaning. Think about a classification of some sorts, a podium maybe, where the concept of “basketball" is the champion. Who’s the world’s most famous basketball champion?
– Granted, there were many American professional basketball players that made it into legend, but Jordan was one of the most effectively marketed athletes of his generation. NBA says that Michael Jordan “is the greatest basketball player of all time."
– A knife and a shower head image make the content of this emoji, and since there is no such thing as a “shower knife", what is the next best emoji meaning? “Psycho", of course!
– “Psycho", as it is described by this interesting emoji, is the name of a famous Hitchcock horror movie. Of course, you can use this emoji icon to reply to a friend’s message in a less flattery manner.
– This cute emoji consists of a slice of pizza and a large circus tent. By image association and elimination of wrong variables, you can understand this emoji meaning in a simple manner: It is not about a pizza tent, nor about a pizza circus. What can it be about then?
– Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and an international franchise, known for pizza and side dishes. What few people know is that Pizza Hut is now a subsidiary of Yum! Brands – the largest restaurant company in the world.
– This cool emoji consists of a puppy face and the heart emoji, leading together to only one possible emoji meaning.
– Puppy love is something we all went through in school or high school when we were innocently holding hands with the class mate that made our hearts bounce. However, sometimes the term can be used in a mockery fashion, describing emotions which are superficial in comparison to other forms of love.
– Put together the Italian flag, a red car and a bag of money and you will get “Ferrari". Just kidding, but see how this emoji art is tricky for the ones not used to communicate through emoji symbols? The emoji meaning in this case is not easily obtainable, so there is a good thing we have all the level 11 emoji game cheats gathered here.
– “The Italian Job" is the title of a great movie starring Charlize Theron and Mark Whalberg among others.
Angels and Demons
– You can send a lot of funny emoji text messages based on this generic emoji which features the faces of little angels and rather funny red – faced demons.
– If you know your literature and your movies, you also know that “Angels and Demons" specifically refers to a Dan Brown novel, later adapted for the silver screen, with Tom Hanks being the lead character.
– This emoji is simple and cute and all you have to do to guess it is to associate the literal meanings of the images: baby and shower.
– A “Baby Shower" is a party organized for women who are expecting a baby or who just became mothers. The party is thrown to celebrate them and is a good occasion to give the mothers presents and keep them entertained together with family and friends.
– This emoji consists of a clock, which we agreed that usually stands for time, and a hammer. The emoji meaning in this case? The image depicts a classic reference that today’s generation forgot or didn’t even hear about.
– “Hammer Time" was a popular culture catchphrase back in the nineties, belonging to iconic American rapper M.C. Hammer. The catchphrase could be heard in numerous movies, TV shows and even songs and today it stands for the name of the reality TV show about M.C. Hammer and his family.
Did you have issues guessing these emojis meanings on level 11? Did you use our hints, tips, cheats, solutions and answers featured on the Guess the Emoji Level 11 answers page? How is your experience with our emoji game cheats and emoji lists? Drop us a line anytime, we’d love to hear from you!