– This level starts with a bang and a subtle enough emoji to make us want to share our emoji game cheats with you. The picture shows number 7 and a knife. In this case you need to make a leap from knife to samurai.
– If you are a movie fan, you know this is the title of a much acclaimed Japanese film by Akira Kurosawa. The name, however, was used to title other productions, many of them directly related to the movie, such as a video game and an anime based on the movie.
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list is a simply built emoji, featuring a ball and a boy, and it reads exactly how it looks like.
– Ball boys are used in a variety of sports, such as tennis, basketball, baseball, cricket, football and American football.
– This emoji picture features a tree and a fire. You may think about forest fires and burning trees, but in truth, this emoji reads “bushfire", probably because the tree emoji was the closest one to suggest bushes.
– Bushfires are mostly common to Australia. They take place several times a year during the hottest periods and they endanger flora, fauna and human life too.
– This is a fun emoji and it is built in a fun, yet complicated manner. You have water drops and three aligned fruits, and if you think about it, you can get “fruit juice." Count the letters and you’ll have the correct meaning and word sequence in no time.
– This is the name of a famous chewing gum brand by Wrigley’s which was introduced in 1893. This name can also stand for a music album and a song by James Mtume.
Tom and Jerry
– Now this is a fun emoji to guess and to hold close, no matter if you use it or not. We have a cat, the word vs. and a mouse. Really, what is the most famous cat vs. mouse context you know about?
– Tom and Jerry were created in 1940 and along the years, they’ve won seven Academy Awards. Did you know that Tom’s first name at his debut was “Jasper"?
– The next entry on our emoji game cheats list is an emoji featuring a baby, some green leaves and a chocolate bar. We’ve seen the last two pictures associated before, meaning mint chocolate, so think about that in conjunction with an infant.
– Junior Mints were introduced in 1949 and they are still popular even today, with a total of around 15 million candies produced on a daily basis.
– Didn’t we see this emoji before? Well, if we did or if we didn’t, it doesn’t really matter, because we have to guess it on this level. The picture shows the steam cloud, a basketball and numbers 2 and 3. This emoji is quite subtle, as it doesn’t talk about footwear, but basketball and number 23…
– As you know, Air Jordans were first produced for Michael Jordan by Nike, and now they are a subsidiary brand of Nike, named Air Jordan. Number 23 shows up on the back of the most Air Jordan models.
– This is a very fine example of an efficient emoji: it successfully replaces two long words with only three emoji icons, easy to remember and easy to use. You have a mouth and two water-drops emojis, which mean that your mouth is watering.
– You call something “mouth watering" a dish usually, and especially one that tantalizes your appetite and cravings.
– This emoji meaning can be easily found out if you group the picture by pairs, a common practice in solving emoji puzzles: the first two icons (the bride and the ring) stand for “wedding", while the last two icons (two bells) stand for “bells."
– Besides its obvious meaning, the term “Wedding Bells" can refer to a few movie titles and some song titles as well.
– The last emoji meaning on this level is conveyed by a snow flake and a broken heart emoji, leading you to think about breaking snow or breaking ice…
– An icebreaker is a ship used to actually break ice – covered waters, to clear the way for other vessels. The term “icebreaker" is used in film and television, music, gaming, literature, sports and even business, but we may be more familiar with the term from a more modern view, as it means a type of facilitation (or facilitation exercises) meant to break the ice between people at the beginning of team buildings, training sessions, and seminars and so on.
The Guess the Emoji Level 109 answers weren’t so hard to guess, were they? Maybe you needed a hint here and there, but we think you used our cheats and emoji meanings sheets to keep yourself in check, mostly! Now let’s reach together that milestone we were talking about at the beginning!