– The first emoji on level 108 answers page is “pizza face", an emoji built with the help of a pizza slice and an emoticon. Read it like you see it and you will have your emoji meaning.
– From what we could gather, “pizza face" can refer to two things mostly: the name of a U.K. based pizza restaurant and an idiom which rudely refers to a person suffering from severe acne.
– This emoji picture shows four images: a meat bone, a stop sign, a blade of grass and a check mark. Find one word to fit these four emoji pictures and the story they tell: meat – no – grass – yes.
– There are subtle differences between vegetarians, semi – vegetarians and vegans, but their common trait is that they don’t eat animal products whatsoever and sometimes they don’t even use animal – related products, such as leather or silk.
– There are four emoji pictures to convey only two emoji words, but if you look closely, these icons also tell a story. This is about children singing in a context involving a Christmas tree.
– Besides its obvious meaning this term was also used to title a movie from 2008. It was a holiday TV movie made for the Hallmark Channel and based on a true story.
– You may need some emoji game cheats to go with this emoji meaning, as even if you understand all the icons, it may be difficult to put them into the same context. You have a computer and a calendar sheet, money and a purse.
– Cyber Monday is a shopping – related day invented by marketers in 2005. It is the first Monday after Thanksgiving and it is dedicated to online shopping.
– This emoji may come in handy when you share your grocery list with somebody, or when you discuss food with your friends. The emoji picture shows cherries and a tomato, so follow the number one rule, read them as they are, and you have your emoji meaning.
– Did you know that cherry tomatoes can be also yellow, green and black? They were traced back to the 1800s, but some records show they go back even further to Aztec Mexico.
– This is a very interesting emoji picture, and meaning, and it is built with the help of a shining star and a microphone. You may think about it along the lines of “music star", as the pattern fits, but in this case, the stars stand for “magic", and the microphone for “mike."
– This is the title of a pretty famous movie from 2012, starring Channing Tatum as a male stripper. It was a box – office success and it propelled Tatum as a promising superstar.
– What do have in common a box showing letters, a microphone and a music note emoji? Is this a song or some music related to the alphabet?
– There are many alphabet song variations, but the one we all know as “The A. B. C." is the most popular of them all, not only in the United States, but also in other English speaking countries. Did you know the musical arrangement is said to belong to an 18th century composer by the name of Louis Le Maire?
– We have seen the “steam cloud" emoji so often in various emoji words compositions; we thought we’d never see an actual emoji for “steam". However, this is the one: you have fire, water, and an arrow pointing to the right, towards the steam cloud. So what do you get when you add fire to water?
– There are a lot of things called “steam" in this world. So besides the obvious meaning, you can also use the term to refer to a lot of tech and science – related notions and names, music songs and albums, films, books, video games or works of art. The term also makes part of many sports teams and many company names.
– This is a very fine piece of emoji art for an equally fine concept! You have a knife, the running boy and a white tennis shoe. What concept does a runner with knives evoke you?
– Blade Runner is a cinema and a literature icon pertaining to the science fiction genre. Starring Harrison Ford, the Blade Runner movie is a modified film adaptation of the book called “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep," written by one of America’s favorite science fiction writers, Philip K. Dick.
– The emoji meaning this level ends with is mostly known to the Europeans, but we guess the concept is not completely strange in other parts of the world. The emoji picture features a calendar sheet, the German flag, beers and a pig. In other words, this is about something that happens in Germany on a particular day and it involves beer and pigs.
– Oktoberfest is an annual funfair held in Germany which lasts for 16 days, between the end of September and the beginning of October. It is the world’s largest funfairs to date and it welcomes around 6 million people (from all over the world) every year.
Now these were all the Guess the Emoji Level 108 answers! Did you have troubles with some of the emoji meanings? If you did, we hope we helped! Now let’s move on to the next challenge and see what’s waiting for us there!