– There are a lot of emoji icons used to convey one word made of five letters, but who are we to judge the efficiency of emoji communication? The picture shows us letter “A", a TV set, a game console and a pixel monster, so this is definitely about gaming. More to the point, about a company involved in console gaming whose name starts with “A."
– Atari was a pioneer in the world of game consoles, arcade games and computers. It is hard to explain who Atari belongs to now, as the company was split, bought and sold, but we can tell you the company is still going strong.
– Now this is emoji efficiency, as we have two emoji icons to convey an emoji meaning representing a 10 – letters word! The building pattern is easily recognizable: you have a black square (which stands for “black") and two cherries (which stand for “berry"). Come to think of it, this emoji game cheat might have come in handy.
– This awesome mobile company can be considered the founding father of smartphones. It suffered both financial and reputation loss in the competition with other tech giants, but the company is determined to re-establish its grounds as a major player in the tech industry.
– The next entry on our level 106 emoji answers list is another company name. The emoji picture shows letter “X" in red, a fax machine and a sheet of paper. You probably need some cheats here, as it is not clear what this emoji refers to.
– In many parts of the world the term “xerox" means more than the name of the prestigious American company, it is a generic term to describe the act of multiplying paper documents, no matter the photocopiers’ brand names.
– You see this term every day, but perhaps you didn’t know it has its own emoji picture. The image shows you a box of small caps letters, an arrow pointing to the right, towards a box with capital letters in it. So what is the function that turns small caps into capital letters?
– Caps Lock has its own mockery – parody – celebration day. The CAPS LOCK DAY is on October 22.
– This emoji meaning is hidden behind a picture showing a black square, a calendar sheet and a chart (whose line is going down). Let’s think about a terrible day when things crashed.
– The Black Tuesday is indeed a black day in American History: it is also known as the Wall Street Crash of 1929, the most devastating stock crash in the U.S. history.
– If you find a specific name for the fish in the picture, you’re on the right track. The image shows a red circle, read as “red" and a fish you should name. Let us help you with this one and give you an emoji cheat: herring.
– A “red herring" is an argumentative or literary device used to mislead and distract one’s attention from the main point towards something else. It can be a logical fallacy (intended or not) and a trick crime novelists use to keep the readers guessing and off track.
Birds and the Bees
– This is a funny emoji you can use in some casual conversations. The image shows two bees and two birds, so you can try spelling the words in the picture to get the meaning.
– “The birds and the bees" is an idiom and euphemism which refers to that special moment when we teach our children about the provenance of babies. It is a subtle metaphor for sexual intercourse.
– This emoji meaning is well wrapped in three emoji icons which show, one by one, a blue circle (which stands for color blue), a looking glass and a dog. Perhaps you need our emoji game cheats here if you don’t instantly recognize the association.
– This is the title of a very popular children’s educational animated show featuring a blue-spotted dog by the name of Blue. This was one of Nickelodeon’s biggest successes ever.
Geek in the Pink
– Now what could be the emoji meaning staying behind a pair of glasses and a pink swimsuit? The glasses stand for “geek" and the swimsuit is representative for its color, “pink."
– Are you familiar with Jason Mraz’s music? If you are, then you know this is the title of a song from 2006.
– We think there are too many emoji icons to convey such a simple emoji meaning, but you can’t be too cheap on details, apparently. Here we have a burger, a bag of fries, a sundae and a red heart. You love them, don’t you?
– Did you know that McDonalds is present in around 118 countries and territories? Depending on what sources you trust, there are 195 officially recognized countries in the world. Now you can understand why they say McDonalds is all over the planet.
How did you find these ten Guess the Emoji Level 106 answers? Hard to guess, easy, tricky? Did you use our strategy? Did you look at the answers in advance and cheated the game? We sure hope you learned a few new emoji meanings and words and that you are ready for a new challenge!