– This emoji picture conveys a dish we all love, especially for breakfast. The emoji meaning isn’t too tricky, as it shows a frying pan and a cake. Put them together and you’ll have your emoji word.
– Pancakes can be traced back to Ancient Greece, sometimes in the 5th century BC. They were mentioned in poetry works, mind you.
Driving Me Nuts
– This emoji picture is worth keeping aside, as the idiom it conveys is so common, we may be using it on a daily basis. The picture shows a car, a girl with a hand in the air (almost screaming “me, me!") and two walnuts.
– When something “drives you nuts" it’s bad. The expression can be traced back to the 1880s, as back in the day, “nut" was used to suggest someone’s head. Later, it was used to suggest that something went wrong in some peoples’ heads.
The Jig Is Up
– How can you guess four emoji words with the help of only two icons? Well, this is the fun part of the game: finding alternative meanings for the images and putting them together to make sense. Some emoji game cheats don’t hurt either. The woman dancer in this case stands for “jig", and the arrow stands for up.
– A “jig" is an old dance, but modern slang associates it with “prank", “joke" and so on. This expression means that a trick, a practical joke or a game is over or it was exposed.
– This emoji features a hazelnut, the crash symbol (the explosion emoji) and the anger symbol (that red rounded square). We would have preferred the nut, a hammer and an angry emoticon, but this combination shows you how versatile emojis truly are.
– The Nutcracker is a famous ballet masterpiece. However, we heard in movies the word “nutcracker" used to describe a crazy person.
– Keep this emoji aside too for future conversations, as the concept behind the image describes an object that is becoming more and more popular. You have a video camera, number 3 and a pair of glasses, so this surely has something to do with 3D movies.
– In modern cinema, there are few movies you can see without 3D glasses, as the 3D movies are extremely popular nowadays.
Bun in the Oven
– Another common idiom perfectly built into an emoji picture! The image shows bread, the “in" box and the symbol for hot. The bread should be read as “bun" and the hot symbol as “oven."
– When somebody (a woman) has “a bun in the oven" it doesn’t mean she bakes bread, it means she is pregnant.
– This is a very specific emoji which can be used in relationship with only one meaning. The picture shows the arm muscle, a lightning bolt and a mouse. Which strong mouse do you know?
– This mouse version of Superman made his first appearance in 1942 and he was intended to be a parody for the famous superhero. However, he became an instant success and got his share of fame as a standalone character.
Guys Night Out
– If you remember how the “Girls Night Out" emoji was built, you won’t find it hard to guess this emoji too. It features a group of men, a night’s sky and the “out box."
– They say there are two versions of guys’ nights out: the fun and completely free – of – consequences ones, pertaining to single guys, and the fun but risky ones, pertaining to the married bunch.
– This emoji picture surely wants to make a strong point, as it features two types of stars, a sun and a video camera. So is this a movie about shining stars? Well, it’s a movie about a special kind of shining…
– This emoji refers to the movie “The Shining" starring fabulous Jack Nicholson in one of his most iconic roles ever. The movie is based on Stephen King’s novel of the same name. King is said to have hated the movie in the beginning (just like everybody else), but as time went by, he (and the movie critics) understood its value to the horror genre.
– The last emoji entry on our list of level 104 emoji answers is the “Burn Notice" emoji, a picture showing a fire flame and a piece of paper. The sheet of paper stands here for “notice", so this is how you should read the emoji.
– This is the title of an American TV series and the name of a special document which is issued by an intelligence agency for other similar agencies.
Now that you’ve got all the Guess the Emoji Level 104 answers covered, what are you waiting for? Go to the next level and reach another important milestone in the game!