– This is a fun emoji and it can be used in a lot of interesting contexts. The image shows two ears, but they are not meant to be read literally. You need to think about an ear’s function: hearing.
– “Hear, hear" is commonly used as a form of cheering and approving of somebody’s statements.
– The second Level 103 emoji meaning is conveyed by the association of a newspaper and a boy. Remember the number one rule of guessing emoji meanings?
– We’re not sure kids today still act as paper boys as an after – school way to make some money and have some fun, but newspaper delivery is still a serious business and it dates back to 1833.
– There are two emoji icons for two emoji words here and if you know the meaning of each icon you can get the emoji meaning as well. The “thumbs up" emoji stands for “super", in this case, while the star is just a star.
– We call super stars celebrities and famous people who show outstanding results in many films, from movies to sports.
– This emoji meaning is easy to guess if you follow the first rule to guess emoji meanings: read what you see in the pictures! In this case you have the image of a city and a ship.
– This is a word – play, of course. A “township" describes a human settlement, usually of urban nature.
– Now this is a tricky emoji you might just need an emoji cheat sheet for! You have letter “B" and a plane, but this is a word play and puzzle, as you have to find one word, related to both aircraft and letter “B."
– This American multinational corporation is one of the world’s largest aircraft manufacturers, which also designs and sells rockets, satellites and rotorcraft.
– The next emoji meaning on our list is the “Backfire" emoji, composed of the word “back" below an arrow and the fire emoji.
– When something “backfires" means that you are facing unwanted or unplanned consequences which are detrimental and usually opposed to your intended results.
Hear the Bells
– This emoji art is interestingly built, as it took four emoji icons to convey three emoji words which, when put together, make a useful emoji meaning in conversations related to music. You have an ear, an arrow pointing to the right, towards two bells. The ear is again used for its functionality, so read this emoji “hear-the-bells."
– This is the title of two songs played by Porter Robinson and Vanessa Carlton respectively.
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list is the “Money Tree" emoji, a picture simply built with the help of money and a tree.
– “Money Tree" can be related to the expression “money doesn’t grow on trees", to a Chinese myth, to an offering given to Buddha, and three different species of plants. You will also find the term used in literature, music and the financial field.
– The emoji picture conveying this emoji meaning is pretty complex and unfortunately, very seldom found in casual conversations, as people don’t talk about this concept nowadays. The image shows the British flag, two girls dancing, a microphone and a music note emoji. In other words, this is about a famous British girl music / dancing band.
– The Spice Girls were more than a music band, they were (and still are) an international brand and the voice of the nineties for “girl power".
– This is a fun emoji, as the way it is built can trick you into not finding the meaning quickly. You have a donkey and a monkey, and the emoji words may be on the tip of your tongue, but you have to make sure your answer is right. The monkey in this case is used to suggest “Kong" as in “King Kong."
– Did you ever play the game Donkey Kong? This Nintendo game features a gorilla (Donkey Kong) and it is a very popular and loved one.
Hoping that you enjoyed learning all the Guess the Emoji Level 103 answers, we challenge you to move up to the next level and try to find all the emoji meanings on your own. Don’t worry, we have a resource page dedicated to level 104 too, so all you have to do is go there and make the best use of it!