Burst Your Bubble
– This emoji meaning is conveyed by a series of three icons: a red rounded square which stands for anger, as we found out, an index finger and a chat bubble. The correct idiom is “burst your bubble" and it is a pretty common one.
– You’ve heard this term in movies and probably used it yourself. To burst someone’s bubble means to shatter his / her optimism, happiness or bliss by telling them inconvenient truths or giving them bad news.
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list is the “Muppets" emoji, consisting of a TV set icon, a frog and a pig. This picture tells a story, one in which you can see frogs and pigs on TV. What is that?
– The Muppets first appeared in 1955, and since then, they became world – famous stars. These talking puppets appeared in shows, TV series, talk shows, musicals and movies.
– This emoji meaning can be guessed easily if you remember to follow the number one rule of solving emoji puzzles: say the words out loud. In this case you have to take a short leap, as the image reads sun-bathe (because you use the tub to take a bath).
– This is an interesting emoji as you can use it during summer, when most of us love to sunbathe. It is a useful emoji to have around especially during holidays.
– This emoji bears a very important clue for you to follow to get the meaning. You have a basketball and a rocket, so you need to think about the correlation between the two. How can you associate basketball with rockets?
– The most logical association you can get is the “Houston Rockets" – an American basketball professional team from Houston.
Say No To Drugs
– The message this emoji conveys is very important and powerful, so we are glad we have this emoji picture on our emoji game answers list. You have lips, the girl gesturing “no", number 2 and a pill. Now we know the pill can also mean “drugs" in some emoji combinations, and the lips are used to suggest talking, speaking etc., so this emoji becomes cleared the second you find the emoji meanings of the symbols.
– Saying “no" to drugs is probably a very good idea. There is also a website of the same name where you can find information on the dangers of drugs and the reasons you should stay away from them.
City and Color
– This emoji meaning reveals itself pretty quickly if you remember that the color palette stands for “color" and the plus signs is another way to say “and".
– This emoji is so specific to one single meaning, you should know exactly what you are talking about when you use it. “City and Colour" (watch the spelling for “colour") is the recording name or alias of Canadian musician Dallas Green.
Hide and Seek
– This is an awesome emoji to have around, as the term it conveys can apply to many situations and contexts. You have the “no see" monkey and the running boy, so this means somebody covers their eyes and another one runs away.
– Hide and Seek can be used in its literal meaning to refer to the children’s play, or in a metaphorical way to describe a situation of hide-and-go-seek. As you may presume, the term was used to title a lot of movies, songs and music albums, books, TV series and TV series episodes.
Ear of Corn
– This emoji is quite self explanatory, but it is still a good exercise for you to learn how to build emoji pictures. We have an ear and a corn cob so “ear of corn" is the correct combination in this case.
– In American English and British English there is quite a debate regarding the meaning of “ear of corn", and “corn cob" and “husk of corn", as these terms have different meanings in both languages. If you are interested in the subtleties of English, we recommend you study the differences and learn about the correct usage of these words.
– You’ve seen both emoji icons before in several combinations, so it shouldn’t be hard to associate them here by using their literal meanings: hat-stand.
– There are no alternative meanings for hat stand, so we guess it means the stand designed to hold your hats in an organized manner.
– This is a very interesting emoji, as it bears a very important meaning hidden behind a very simple construction. We have a pair of hands in prayer and a golden cup. We’ve seen both emoji icons before, but in this particular combination they stand for “Holy Grail."
– You probably know the legends and mysteries surrounding the Holy Grail, not only from the Arthurian mythos but also from a religious point of view. In more casual conversations, we call a “Holy Grail" something rare and precious that we are looking for, something we know we may never find.
Did you have fun with our Guess the Emoji Level 102 answers? We hope so! Now let’s get going to the next level and guess some new emoji meanings!