– The first emoji on level 100 doesn’t pose a hard challenge for the experienced emoji guessing master: the image features a family emoji icon and a circle, so family-circle is exactly what this picture means.
– Besides its literal and obvious meanings, the name is known to the American public, as it represents a popular women’s magazine.
– You know the dollar sign, as it usually stands for “money" and the lines too, but in this case the sign stands for “price." The three lines should be read in their singular form.
– If you’re a frequent traveler, you know that Priceline is a company which provides travel and booking services through the website priceline.com. In Australia there is a company of the same name, but this one does business in the cosmetic industry.
King of the World
– Keep this emoji close, as the concept it conveys is an expression which describes a feeling we encourage you to have as often as possible. The emoji picture is not hard to figure out: you have a crown – used to suggest “king", an arrow pointing to the right, towards Planet Earth. In other words, “king of the world."
– “I’m the king of the world" shouted Leo DiCaprio in Titanic in a moment of supreme happiness and euphoria, so you know the feeling we are talking about here. King of the world is also the name of an album of a French disco act.
– If you kept in mind that colored circles usually stand for the colors they feature, then you know the red circle here reads “red." The cardboard box is also used with its literal meaning.
– This term may refer to a red box, but if you look for alternate emoji meanings, you will find out that there are many things called “Red Box" or “Redbox", ranging from the name of a British band to the activity of tornado watching.
– The next entry on our emoji game answers list is the “Playboy" emoji. While we would prefer the Playboy bunny, this emoji picture does the trick too. You have a game console used here to suggest “play" and the face of a boy.
– Hugh Hefner’s magazine is so popular over the world, we can’t image somebody doesn’t know what it is.
– It’s funny how the Internet has its own emoji picture… fortunately this emoji meaning is not difficult to guess if you let us guide you: we have a satellite antenna, a computer and a stylized image of our world.
– We surely don’t need to explain the concept of “Internet" to anyone, but we can tell you as a fun fact that the Internet can be traced back to the 1960s.
– You may need our emoji cheats sheets in this case, as the image is pretty vague and the clues aren’t talking too loud about the meaning this emoji conveys. You have a shoe, a plus sign and a phone. While you can figure out what the phone means, what is its connection to shoes?
– This is a saying which urges somebody to find the wits to solve a problem maybe, but the term “Get Smart" can refer to the titles of a TV series, some movies, the name of a rock band etc.
No Kiss For You
– This emoji building pattern looks a lot like the one used for “No Soup For You." The images show a stop sign (used for “no"), red lips (for “kiss"), number 4 (for “for") and an index finger pointing in some direction (for “you").
– Keep this emoji close, as this expression can be used as a teaser – threat – punishment between couple partners.
– This emoji meaning can be easily guessed if you read the pictures and add (certain) literal meanings. We have a smoking cigarette and a fire flame, so “smoking hot" becomes an obvious meaning.
– We call “smokin’ hot" a very sexy and attractive female or male, depending on our tastes.
– This is a fun emoji to have around, and, as the last entry on level 100, we have to say it is pretty intuitive. You have a blue circle, a red circle and a photo camera. Now think about it: what is related to photos and features blue and red circles? Flickr, of course.
– Flickr was born in 2004, and a year later it was acquired by Yahoo. Since then, Flickr grew and developed, becoming one of the largest and most successful image and video hosting website and service.
How do you feel now, after finishing going through all the Guess the Emoji Level 100 answers? Do you feel like a king o the world, ready to march fearlessly towards the supreme victory? Well, we hope so, as we have 20 more levels to conquer, so let’s not waste any more time!