– This emoji consists of a fire and a shower head.
– This is what we do after a long hard day of work in order to get clean and relax.
– This emoji shows an image of a saxophone, a trumpet and some musical notes.
– This is a style of music based heavily on improvisation. It originated in the late 19th century and the early 20th century in the southern part of the United States. Louis Armstrong is one of the most famous artist of this music genre.
– This emoji consists of a corn, a tomato, a clock and a tractor.
– This is what people say when it’s time to gather the crops from the fields.
Ice Cream Sandwich
– This emoji is made of an ice cream and a hamburger.
– This is a type of ice cream usually between two biscuits.
– This emoji is made of a lightning symbol, an umbrella and a cloud.
– This is also known as an electrical storm.
Land Down Under
– This emoji consists of the Planet Earth, an arrow pointing down and a koala bear.
– This is used for describing Australia.
The Green Hornet
– This emoji features a star, a wasp and a man.
– This is an American TV and radio show about a masked vigilante and his partner Kato.
– This emoji shows an image of a girl and a flexed arm.
– This is a term made popular by the girl group Spice Girls in the late 1990s.
– This emoji features the German flag, a car and two clouds of smoke.
– This is the oldest car manufacturer in the world. It’s a German brand that makes luxury vehicles founded in 1886 and headquartered in Stuttgart. This brand is synonymous with style, class and comfort.
– This emoji is made of the image of a boy, a book and a “thumbs up" hand.
– This is what we do when we enjoy something on Facebook.
– This emoji shows an image of a flower, a broken heart and confetti.
– This is a period of recess from school during the spring term.
More Bang For Your Buck
– This emoji features a plus sign, an explosion, an arrow pointing right and a stack of money.
– This is an idiom that means to get more value for your money.
– This emoji consists of a car, a cloud of dust and the number 1.
– This is the highest class of single-seat auto racing, inaugurated in 1950.
Long Island Iced Tea
– This emoji features a ruler, a palm tree, a snow flake and a cup of tea.
– This is an alcoholic cocktail drink made with vodka, gin, tequila and rum.
– This emoji is made of a bar of chocolate and a cookie.
– This is a delicious dessert made of dough and baked in the oven.
– This emoji is made of a lantern, a house, a sailing ship and a picture of a cruise ship.
– This is a tower that emits light in order to help those who sail on the seas.
– This emoji features a horse, a flexed arm and a car.
– This is a unit of measurement used mostly for automobiles.
– This emoji features the number 1 and a pair of reading glasses.
– This is an object used for enhancing the vision in only one eye.
– This emoji shows a purple heart and some musical notes.
– This is a piece of music about falling or being in love with someone.
Jump (The) Gun
– This emoji consists of an arrow pointing up and a gun.
– This is an expression that means to act prematurely.