– This emoji consists of a light bulb, the numbers 3,6, 5 and a calendar.
– This is a unit of length used in astronomy.
– This emoji is made of a picture showing a castle and an open book.
– This is usually a short story that features fantastic creatures like fairies, witches, monsters, princesses, dragons, etc.
– This emoji is made of a ghost and a book.
– This is a type of story that involves haunted houses and the supernatural.
– This emoji features a a panda bear, a cat, a koala bear and the Planet Earth.
– This is a popular TV channel owned by Discovery. The channel was launched in 1996 and broadcasts mostly animal programming.
– This emoji consists of an arrow pointing up, a clock and the number 12.
– This is another way of saying midday.
– This emoji shows an image of the American flag and a basketball ball.
– This is the men’s professional basketball league in North America. Founded in 1946, it is considered the most important basketball league in the world. The players in this league are the world’s best paid sportsmen.
– This emoji is made of a family portrait and a picture of a castle.
– This is a seaside amusement park from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Key (to) My Heart
– This emoji shows a key and a chain and a picture of a purple heart.
– This is an expression that refers to someone who feels deeply in love and feels as if he or she belongs to their partner.
Air Force One
– This emoji consists of the American flag, an airplane, the number 1 and another American flag.
– This is the official United States air traffic control call sign. This airplane carries the President of the United States.
Around (the) Clock
– This emoji shows two curved arrows chasing each other and a clock.
– This is an idiom that means all day and all night.
– This emoji is made of a heart, a triangle, two men and a woman.
– This refers to a situation when there are three people involved in the same love relationship.
Heaven On Earth
– This emoji is made of two emoticons wearing halos and an image of the Planet Earth.
– This is what we say when something feels so good that it seems to be almost unreal.
– This emoji shows a baby and two arrows inside a blue box.
– This refers to a person who has converted to a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
– This emoji features a plane, a woman, a glass of wine and a tray of food.
– This is the person (usually a woman) who takes care of the passengers in an airplane.
King (Of The) World
– This emoji shows a crown, an arrow pointing right and the Planet Earth.
– This refers to someone who feels invincible and has the feeling that anything is possible.
What Time Is It
– This emoji consists of a question mark and a clock.
– This is what we ask when we want to know the time.
Around (The) World
– This emoji features an image of an “around" symbol and an image of the Planet Earth.
– We say this when we have been traveling all over the world.
– This emoji consists of a key and chain and a red circle.
– This is where the key goes in order to lock or unlock a chain or a door lock.
– This emoji features a barrel of honey and a hamburger.
– This is a form of affectionate address meaning “dear" or “darling".
– This emoji features a girl and a pig.
– This is a female Muppet character from the Muppet Show.