– This emoji consists of a flexed arm and a handheld game video game controller.
– This refers to an offensive tactics used in sport involving the concentration of player at a specific point.
– This emoji consists of the French flag and an emoticon in love.
– This is a type of kissing that involves inserting the tongue inside the partner’s mouth.
– This emoji is made of a drop of water and a box.
– This is a popular file hosting service launched in 2008 and headquartered in San Francisco, California. The service offers cloud storage, personal cloud, file synchronization and client software.
– This emoji features a fire and a pile of poop.
– This refers to a person who is in a disheveled condition but still manages to look hot.
– This emoji shows an image of a penguin and a folded shirt and tie.
– This refers to a dinner jacket or a tuxedo.
Lord (of the) Rings
– This emoji is made of a crown and four rings.
– This is a series of very successful movies based on the novels by J.R.R. Tolkien. The movies were directed by Peter Jackson and won several Oscar awards. The first part of the trilogy was released in 2001.
– This emoji shows a handheld video game controller and a clock.
– This is usually said about a specific time of day when one wants to play a game.
– This emoji shows an image of a battery, a lightning symbol and a cup of coffee.
– This is a drink we need when we’re feeling tired and drained of energy.
– This emoji consists of a monkey covering its mouth and a heart.
– This is an episode of Nickelodeon’s animated series The Penguins of Madagascar.
– This emoji consists of a hand with its thumb down and a chain link.
– This refers to the least dependable member of a group.
– This emoji is made of a gun, a knife and a palm tree.
– This is a super famous song by American rapper Coolio released in 1995. The song was co-written with Stevie Wonder and appeared on the soundtrack of Dangerous Minds starring Michelle Pfeiffer.
– This emoji consists of a gas tank and a light bulb.
– This is a type of lamp that has an incandescent mantle heated by burning gas.
– This emoji is made of a “thumbs up" hand, a gun, an airplane and a darts game.
– This is a famous American movie starring Tom Cruise as a naval aviator. The movie was released in 1986 and remains famous for the song “Take My Breath Away" from the movie’s soundtrack.
Pie In (the) Sky
– This emoji features an image of a cake, an arrow pointing up and an image of a cloud and the sun.
– This is used to describe something that is very pleasant to think of but very unlikely to happen in real life. Also known as an illusion or a fantasy.
Paint By Numbers
– This emoji is made of a painting palette and a blue square with numbers inside.
– This refers to the picture of a child marked out in advance into sections; these sections are numbered according to the color that needs to be used.
– This emoji features a snowflake and a grinning emoticon.
– This happens when you’re out in the cold weather for too long at you cannot feel parts of your body like hands or feet.
Face (the) Music
– This emoji is made of an angry emoticon facing right and two musical notes.
– This means to be confronted with the unpleasant consequences of someone’s actions.
– This emoji features a crying emoticon and a baby.
– This refers to someone who is crying or complaining often.
– This emoji features an image of a woman and a doctor.
– This is a doctor specialized in the female reproductive system.
– This emoji shows an image of a microscope and a mouse.
– This animal is frequently used in medical research and experiments.