– This emojis features images of a cruise ship, two masks, confetti, a cocktail drink and a woman dancing.
– This refers to a celebratory event where people wear masks and have fun.
– This emoji is made of a snowflake and a chicken head.
– This refers to a person who gives up an addiction or a habit in an abrupt way.
– This emoji features a police officer, a flexed arm and the American flag.
– This is a very famous American comic book super-hero. It was turned into a movie starring Chris Evans.
– This emoji consists of the letter Z and a sleeping emoticon.
– This refers to a sleepy person.
City (of) Angels
– This emoji shows a picture of a city and two emoticons with halos above their heads.
– This is the nickname given to Los Angeles.
– This emoji features the word TOP with an arrow pointing up and a film camera.
– This refers to a very good movie.
– This emoji is made of four piles of money.
– This refers to money in any form when it’s in actual use or circulation. It is used as a medium of exchange.
Chinese New Year
– This emoji shows a Chinese character inside a red box, the word NEW inside a blue box and a calendar.
– This is an annual Chinese festival that marks the passing of the previous year and welcomes the new one.
– This emoji consists of the number nine and an image of a cat.
– It is believed that cats have this number of lives.
– This emoji shows an image of a cat and a fish.
– This is a type of fish that lives in fresh waters and has whiskers.
– This emoji is made of a pile of dirt and two people dancing.
– This is a famous American romantic drama starring Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey. The movie was released in 1987 and it follows the story of a teenage girl who falls in love with her dance instructor.
– This emoji is made of a candy, a sleeping emoticon and a speech bubble.
– This is what we say to someone before they go to sleep.
– This emoji consists of a computer screen and a briefcase.
– We use this object to carry our laptops in.
– This emoji features an image of a rollercoaster and a car.
– This refers to a ride in an amusement park.
Don’t Chase Waterfalls
– This emoji features a stop sign, a running man and a picture of a waterfall.
– This is part of the chorus of a very famous song by girl group TLC. The song was released in 1995.
Blast (Fr… The) Past
– This emoji shows an image of an explosion, a cloud, an old man and an old woman.
– This refers to something very powerfully nostalgic.
Two Birds With One Stone
– This emoji consists of a skull, two tallow bird heads and a rock sculpture.
– This means solving two problems with just one action.
Shot In (the) Dark
– This emoji consists of a gun, an arrow pointing right and a picture of a landscape at night.
– This is an idiom that means “to take a wild guess".
– This emoji features an image of a running man and an arrow pointing down.
– This means to be in poor health or physical condition.
– This emoji shows an image of a running man and a bride.
– This is an American romantic comedy starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. The movie was released in 1999.