– This emoji consists of the planet Earth and a clock.
– This displays the time in various cities around the world.
– This emoji is made a stop sign and a human ear.
– This happens when one cannot hear any sounds.
– This emoji shows a gun, the Italian flag and an old man.
– This is a famous movie about gangsters starring Al Pacino and Marlon Brando. The movie was directed by Francis Ford Coppola.
Gone In Sixty Seconds
– This emoji shows images of a film camera, a car, two dust traces, the number 60, and a timer clock.
– This is an American action film starring Nicholas Cage and Angelina Jolie released in 2000.
– This emoji shows an image of a film camera, a musical note and an image of the night.
– This is a 2000 sci-fi thriller starring Vin Diesel.
– This emoji shows an image of a glass of martini, a pint of beer, a glass of cocktail, a glass of wine, and two “sick" emoticons.
– This is the state that someone’s get into after having too many alcoholic drinks.
– This emoji features a tulip, a sunflower and six Zs.
– This is where flowers are planted.
– This emoji features two traces of smoke and a gun.
– This is what happens after a gun is fired.
– This emoji consists of a thumb pointing down and an image of a man.
– This is what we say when we refer to a no-good man.
– This emoji consists of a chicken and a bowl.
– This food is recommended when one has the flu.
Golden Gate Bridge
– This emoji features sack of money, a door and a bridge.
– This is a famous bridge between San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The bridge was built in 1937.
– This emoji is made of four Christmas trees.
– This is a romantic comedy starring Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon released in 2008.
– This emoji features a football, a woman, a car and a boy.
– This refers to a mother who drives her kids to sporting events or other activities.
Back (to the) Future
– This emoji consists of a film camera, an arrow pointing left, a lightning symbol, an arrow pointing right and a clock.
– This is a comedy-science fiction movie from 1985 starring Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd.
– This emoji consists of a bull and two fists.
– This is a traditional spectacle where men fight bulls and kill them in the end.
– This emoji features an image of the planet Earth and a soccer ball.
– This is the most important football championship in the world.
– This emoji is made of a house, a mouse, a bunny and a dog.
– This refers to the animals that people keep for company inside or around the house.
– This emoji consists of a watch and three men.
– This is a superhero film directed by Zack Snyder and released in 2009.
– This emoji shows images of a laughing emoticon, a smiling emoticon, a hamburger and French fries.
– This is a form of meal for kids sold at McDonald’s since 1979. The box meal also comes with a toy inside.
Hit The Spot
– This emoji consists of a fist and a darts board.
– This is said when someone reaches a goal successfully.