– This emoji features an image of a pill and a syringe.
– This is a type of medicine used to combat a disease. It’s usually administered through injecting the patient.
– This emojis is made of a boy, the American flag, an old man, the Japanese flag, an arrow pointing left, an arrow pointing right and a fist.
– This is a famous martial arts drama film released in 1884 that tells the story of a young man who is trained by an older martial arts expert.
– This emoji features images of a tiger, a tree, some flowers and a white ball.
– This is one of the most successful golf players of all time.
– This emoji consists of a blue dot and a sad emoticon.
– This refers to a rare event.
– This emoji features an image of a musical note and a red book.
– This in an object used for taking notes.
– This emoji features a pig, a lamb and a gold cup.
– This is an American comedy film about a pig who wants to be a sheepdog.
– This emoji is made of a car and a chair.
– This is the seat used in automobiles.
– This emoji is made of an ear and a rose bud.
– This is a type of headphones that are introduced into the ear canal.
No Woman No Cry
– This emoji shows an image of a stop sign, a woman, another stop sign and a crying emoticon.
– This is a famous reggae song by Bob Marley released in 1974.
Cat In (the) Hat
– This emoji is made of a smiling cat, an arrow pointing right and a top hat.
– This is a children’s book about a cat who wears a red and white striped hat. The book was written by Theodor Geisel under the pen name Dr. Seuss and was published in 1957.
Speed (of) Light
– This emoji is features a rocket, a cloud of dust, a lantern and a lighting symbol.
– This is a universal physical constant used in many areas of physics.
– This emoji is made of a cloud of smoke and a blue fish.
– This is a type of fish that swells up.
Two (and) A Half Men
– This emoji is made of a television set, two moustache guys, a plus sign and another guy.
– This is an American sitcom starring Charlie Sheen first broadcast in 2003 on CBS.
– This emoji consists of a building, some books and a card.
– This is what you need in order to take books from a public library. It’s like an access pass.
– This emoji consists of a cactus and a rose.
– This is a hit song by Sting featuring Cheb Mami released in 1999 from the album Brand New Day.
Pump Up (the) Volume
– This emoji features an image of a flexed arm, an arrow pointing up and a speaker.
– This happens when people turn on the music very loud.
– This emoji consists of a picture of a city, and two light bulbs.
– These turn on in the cities at night.
– This emoji consists of a red X, a sleeping emoticon and a tired emoticon.
– This happens when you cannot sleep.
Adam (and) Eve
– This emoji features a boy and a girl, a snake and an apple.
– According to the bible these are the first humans on earth.
– This emoji shows an image of a briefcase and a notepad with a pencil.
– This is a formal statement business people use for setting business goals.