– This emoji is made of a red flag and an American football.
– This is a type of American and Canadian football where players have to remove a flag in order to end a down.
– This emoji features a banana and a piece of bread.
– This is a type of bread that is made with ripe bananas. It can be eaten as a dessert or in combination with other food.
– This emoji shows an image of a cup of coffee and a boy and a girl.
– This is the person you drink your coffee with.
– This emoji is made of a strawberry, an apple, a grape and a cocktail glass.
– This is a type of drink where one mixes fruits in a blender with ice. Alcohol can also be mixed in.
– This emoji features a red X, a screen and a handheld game controller.
– Microsoft is the creator of this brand, famous for its video games and video game consoles. It was introduced in 2001.
– This emoji shows an arrow pointing up, the number 5 and a palm.
– This is a type of gesture done usually after agreeing with someone on a certain issue or used just as a way of saluting.
– This emoji consists of drops of water and three Zs.
– This is a very comfortable type of bed that needs extra attention: if you prick it, you might flood your room.
Ice Cream Cake
– This emoji consists of an ice cream and a cake.
– This is a type of cake that is very cold because some of its ingredients or topping.
– This emoji shows an image of a pill and a microscope.
– This is done by scientists to find cures for diseases, testing all sorts of medicine.
No Loud Music
– This emoji shows a stop sign, a megaphone and three musical notes.
– This is the reason why neighbors call the police to complain when someone is throwing a party. You should keep it down to avoid this happening.
– This emoji consists of a sack of money and two speech bubbles.
– This is an expression that means “money makes the world go round" or it also means that we live in a very materialistic world.
Love Is In (the) Air
– This emoji features images of a heart, an arrow pointing up and a cloud.
– This refers to the feeling one has when there are people in love all around him or her.
Knock On (the) Door
– This emoji consists of a fist, an arrow pointing left and a door.
– This happens when you check if someone is home. You can either do this or ring the doorbell.
Flower Girl Dresses
– This emoji is made of a flower, a girl and two dresses.
– This is a type of outfit that girls wear. It has a lot of flower patterns.
– This emoji features an angel and a heart pierced by an arrow.
– This little guy shoots his bow and arrow at people making them to fall in love with each other.
Fresh Prince (of) Bel Air
– This emoji consists of the word NEW, a crown, a bell and a cloud.
– This is an American sitcom starring Will Smith that aired from 1990 until 1996. It follows the story of Will Smith’s character after he moves to live with his uncle and aunt in a wealthy neighborhood.
– This emoji features a stop sign and a four leaf clover.
– This refers to unlucky people and is often said when someone loses something.
– This emoji consists of two palms and the number 22.
– This is a satirical novel written by Joseph Heller published in 1961.
Missed (the) Bus
– This emoji is made of a bus, a cloud, a boy running and a crying emoticon.
– This happens when you’re too late to catch the bus and it leaves without you, usually in the most unappropriate moments.
Honey Nut Cheerios
– This emoji features a honey barrel, a nut, a baby bottle and a red circle.
– This is a very popular American brand of breakfast cereals first introduced in 1941, shaped like a circle. These cereals come in many flavors and coatings.