Piece (of) Cake
– This emoji consists of a piece of cake.
– This is said when referring to something that’s very easy to do.
– This emoji consists of a turkey chop, a corn cob, two praying hands and an image of a family.
– This is an important American and Canadian holiday that takes place on the fourth Thursday of November and the main food is turkey. It’s when those who celebrate show their gratitude to God.
I See Dead People
– This emoji is made of two skulls, a pair of eyes and a crying emoticon.
– This is a famous phrase said in the movie “The Sixth Sense" starring Bruce Willis. The movie is about a boy who can see ghosts around him.
– This emoji shows a four leaf clover and an exit image.
– This usually happens when one is out of luck.
– This emoji shows an image of a man, the number 30, a hamburger, French fries, an arrow pointing right and a sick emoticon.
– This is an American documentary released in 2004 in which the director of the movie ate only McDonald’s food trying to prove that the food they produce and sell is super unhealthy for people and McDonald’s only wants to make a profit.
– This emoji shows an image of stars, a ship and police officers.
– This is an American sci-fi movie directed by Paul Vehoeven and released in 1997.
– This emoji is made of an explosion, a mushroom and a pile of ash.
– This is a type of cloud that results from a large explosion. One of the most famous clouds of this type is the one that happened after the nuclear bomb at Nagasaki.
– This emoji shows a chair and the word UP.
– This is what happens when you don’t want to sit down anymore.
– This emoji shows an image of an American football and an arrow pointing down.
– This happens when an American football player scores.
Hear, See, Speak No Evil
– This emoji shows three monkeys: one covering its ears, one covering its eyes and one covering its mouth.
– This is a pictorial proverb that means to be of good mind, speech and action. It can also refer to someone that turns a blind eye in a situation.
– This emoji features a penguin and two foot prints.
– This is a famous computer animated movie starring a dancing penguin.
– This emoji features a picture of a rising sun, a yellow bird, a clenched palm and a green worm.
– This refers to someone that wakes up very early in the morning, also known as a morning person.
Tears (of) Joy
– This emoji consists of six drops of water, a pair of eyes and a happy emoticon.
– This happens when you start to cry in happy moments.
– This emoji shows a nose and a diamond ring.
– This is what you use when you pierce your nose.
– This emoji consists of a wrapped box present and two thought bubbles.
– This is what you think about when you consider what presents to buy for someone.
– This emoji consists of three cars and three angry emoticons.
– This is what happens when you get stuck in traffic.
– This emoji features a hammer and a house.
– This is the place where trials are being held and judged.
– This emoji consists of a woman saluting and a barrel of honey.
– This is a form of salute between people who love each other.
– This emoji consists of an umbrella and a pink bow.
– This is a natural phenomenon that happens after a rain and it’s very colorful.
– This emoji features a walking man and a fish.
– This is what you say to someone when you go to catch some fish.