– When you do this, you give direct orders to someone, with authority. Another synonym for this word is to demand.
– The noun refers to the act of giving an order with authority, for example the 10 orders that God gave to Moses to write down on Mount Sinai.
– It refers to the documents and records that are kept in relation to business and other activities which are of historical interest.
– The word is often used in the plural and it can also refer to the repository of stored memories or information.
– The main meaning of this word refers to the action of closing in on all sides, to shut in to close in.
– It also means to insert into the same envelope or package, for example: Feel free to insert a check in your envelope.
– This noun’s meaning is that of resistance against attack, injury or danger and also the means of protection.
– In sports, it refers to the tactics used in trying to stop the opposition from scoring a goal or points.
– This word refers to an observation, criticism or remark; it also means gossip and talk.
– It is the section that is found at the end of almost every article on the internet, the place where the readers can give their own opinions on what was written.
– The primary meaning of this word is that of a number of persons assembled together or a group of people. It is also used to mean guests, as in for dinner, for example.
– It is more often used when referred to a business enterprise or a firm.
– It means a large transportation vehicle that is hauled by an automobile; people can live in them permanently in a park for these vehicles.
– The more recent meaning of this word refers to a short ad for a movie in which scenes from the movie are presented as a preview of the movie.
– As a verb, this word means to dominate or to influence someone directly or to hold in check. You can do this to others or to yourself.
– There is even a keyboard on the computer which is named as such and it is abbreviated Ctrl.
– You use this verb when you refer to the action of alleviating the grief, sorrow or disappointment of a person.
– When used with the word video game in front, it refers to a device that outputs a video signal so as to display a video game.
– A person who is of a royal rank; the monarch and their families or the power or authority of a monarch.
– It also means the share paid to a composer or writer out of the income that have resulted from the sale of their work.
– This is a person who has acquired or natural physical agility, stamina or strength that is necessary for sports, especially those performed in a competitive context.
– When used before the word foot, it refers to a dermatological disease caused by a fungus which occurs in between the toes and is characterized by skin flaking and itching.
– This verb is used to refer to the act of keeping hidden from sight, of removing from observation or covering up.
– In make-up it refers to hiding with the help of a skin-colored paste, the little imperfections that might be on a person’s complexion, such as spots and pimples.
– To join, two or more things together or to become connected or united.
– It’s also used when referring to the action of being in harmony or relating to another person.
– The action of making something unclean, especially with harmful chemicals and waste.
– You can do this to the air, water, the environment and even a person’s mind.
– Also known as a competition, it is a struggle for victory between two or more people; almost always the involved people’s performances are rated by judges.
– Another meaning of this word when used as a verb is to call into question something or to argue against.
– This word refers to a building or more in which goods are manufactured; a synonym for this word is plant or workshop.
– It comes from the Latin word factoria which meant oil press or mill.
– To issue printed material (text or graphic) for distribution to the public or sale; the buildings that do this are called houses and the people who read the text before it being issues are called editors.
– It also means to bring to attention of the public, to announce.
– This word signifies to carry something out with a great deal of success and a synonym for it is to accomplish.
– From it a very similar word that is a noun refers to the act of accomplishing or finishing something that takes a special ability or effort.
– It means to show, to display something that one is quite proud of. It can also means to demonstrate and to an instance of something.
– The events which do this are called exhibitions and they most showcase art.
– This common word refers to the meteorological conditions that are characteristic to a particular region; the meteorological conditions include: temperature, humidity, wind, precipitation, atmospheric pressure and so on.
– There are five large categories (each divided in subcategories): tropical, dry, moderate, continental and polar.
– This word means a visual representation, either drawn or photographed, of an image. Another meaning for this word, when used as a verb, is to visualize and to imagine.
– We all know the saying a ******* is worth a thousand words, don’t we?
– This word refers to a person who builds something, especially one who contracts for and supervises the construction of a building.
– It also refers to a substance that is added to soap to make it more abrasive.
– This word refers to an agreement in opinion or feeling. It is what one feels when everything is in order and there is peace all around.
– It can also refer to the arrangement of the contents of the Gospels, which are used to compare and contrast.
– This 7 letter word refers to a device that is used for transporting people or goods. It can refer to a car, plane, train, hot air balloon or even a tank.
– Another meaning of this word is that of a medium through which a piece of information is transmitted.
– It means to hold up to view, to showcase. It is what one does with, for example, a cat at a Cat Show. As a noun, it can refer to a computer monitor.
– When it comes to animals, it is what they do to attract the attention of the opposite gender when they want to mate; a way they show their attributes.
– This word refers to an object with which people can use to travel through the air. It is a large bag that is filled with hot air or gas, which has a basket attached on its lower side that floats through air.
– A more common meaning refers to a round rubber bag (but it can take many shapes), that is filled up with air or helium and it is considered a toy. It makes a loud noise when it is popped. Clowns at children’s parties make animals made from these, which children love.
– This refers to the act of marrying and the celebration of marriage.
– It is the event where the bride wears a white dress and the groom, a suit; they say their vows in front of a minister and they friends and family celebrate with the happy couple.