– This word refers to something that belongs to the distant past, something that does no longer exist. In historical terms, this period in time is before the fall of the Western Roman Empire (468 A.D.)
– Sometimes we use it to refer to an old man and woman or to anything that is old-fashioned and no longer trendy.
– These are clothes that are worn by the members of an organization, such as children who go to school or soldiers. A lot women say they are attracted to a man wearing this type of clothing.
– As an adjective, this word refers to something that is always the same, unvarying or something that conforms to a standard or rule.
– This word means that something is charming and alluring; opulent and lush. Older meaning of this word was that of a magic spell.
– It is most often used when referring to the charm of the old Hollywood, or in reference to actresses, such as Rita Hayworth, Bette Davis and even Marilyn Monroe.
– This is a verb that means to throw back light or any other reflection from a surface. For example, our own image does that when we look in the mirror.
– It’s also used a verb whose synonyms are to meditate, to ponder and to think.
– This is an institution of higher education. Once you finish it, you are given a bachelor’s degree. The school can or cannot be the same as a university.
– The students the faculty and administration as a group are called as such.
– It refers to the identification, observation, description and theorization of various phenomena; there is one for every domain available.
– It often comes head to head with religion, especially of late (the last few hundred years).
– This verb refers to the merging of two or more things into a state of unity; to join substances to make a single and complex mix.
– As a noun, it refers to a harvesting machine that is power-operating that cuts, threshes and cleans the grain.
– The act of passing through or across something. Transporting people or goods from one plate to another.
– In Astronomy it refers to the passage of a celestial body across the meridian of a certain location.
– It means to break into small, tiny fragments or particles. It can also refer to decay or gradual disintegration.
– This type of desert is absolutely delicious; it is made with flour and lots of butter to create a fragmented dough, which is baked and topped with various fruits, especially apple.
– When you do this, you fully extend your arms, legs or any other body part to its full lengths.
– This word also applies when you’re distending or widening something, for example: a piece of elastic or a piece fabric or clothing.
– A person who is this is an acrobat or a gymnast, someone who performs somersaults, leaps and other feats with their bodies.
– This also refers to a drinking glass with a flat and thick bottom with no handle, foot or stem.
– The primary meaning of this word refers to the stumps of grains or stalks left inside the ground after the crop has been cut.
– It also refers to a short and rough growth of hairs, such as a beard. It’s what you get two days later after you shave any piece your body which has hair.
– It’s a state of mind, very often considered a quality that enables a person to face fear, danger with confidence and resolution.
– Two very common synonyms for this word are bravery and valor.
– This refers to an account of an event or of a series of events; they can be true or fictitious. The purpose of these is entertainment, amusement or instruction.
– It’s what people tell their young children before they go to sleep.
– This word comes from Buddhism and means the ultimate and ineffable state in which a person has attained selfless wisdom and compassion. Also, it is the end of the cycles of reincarnations.
– It’s also the name of a popular grunge band from the 90’s whose lead singer was Kurt Cobain.