– Although this word also means to do an activity that requires some type of skill, these days it is much more often used as a way to describe entertaining an audience through singing, dancing or acting.
– The people who do this on stage or for a crowd are called performers.
– This word refers to a person, a business or organization that deals with transporting passengers or goods.
– Telecommunication companies are called this and also people who are the initial spreaders of a disease or infection.
– This word signifies a matter of speaking, one in which someone reads or says aloud a piece of information that needs to get recorded or written.
– Communist leaders would be called a word whose root is the same as this word.
– This is a city where the official seat of government is located. Every country has one and the United States has Washington.
– The word can also mean material wealth (in the form of money or property) that is used or is made available for use in producing more wealth.
– As a noun this word signifies an electronic device that all PCs use. Without it, we wouldn’t be able to see what the PC is trying to display.
– As a verb, it means to check the quality or content of something; NCIS does this with all of our phones (it is how they know what we’re always up to).
– They are a series of steps in a process or progression; they are also a unit of division of a temperature scale.
– It’s also what we get when we finish high school, college or a course and we need them to get better jobs.
– This word means an expression of the face which conveys a strong feeling, such as pain, contempt, disgust or anger.
– This type of facial expression is usually very ugly and does not last long; contrary to popular belief, our faces won’t remain that way if we make them.