– This former half Communist country is famous for a wall that was erected to separate the west side of the country’s capital from the east side during the communist regime. The Wall came down in 1989.
– The language of this country is thought to be a very hard language to learn. It is a West Germanic language spoken by nearly 100 million people all over the world.
– We cover our bodies with these items. When it’s hot outside we use less of them and when it’s cold, we use thicker and warmer items.
– The fashion industry is all about them and if you want to be trendy and fashionable, you have to refresh wardrobe every season or so.
– This word refers to the state of the atmosphere, which is concerned with meteorological events, such as heat, cold, wetness and so on and so forth.
– We almost always check it on TV or on our phones whenever you leave on vacation or even the house. There are a ton of apps who will tell you about it.
– If you’re living in a temperate or sub polar region, then you’re going to have four of these. One when it’s cold and snowy, one when everything starts to bloom and turn green, one when it’s hot and one when the green turns to brown and it’s starting to cool down.
– Some regions will have two of them the rainy one and the dry one.
– You wear this when you want to disguise yourself as someone else. The parties which involve the wearing of these clothes are fun and usually hold contests in which the best one wins!
– Children and adults alike wear scary ones for Halloween and the most popular ones are inspired from ghosts, witches and popular TV and cartoon characters.
– This word means an even distribution of weight, that will enable a person to remain steady and in an upright position.
– A less literal meaning of the word refers to a situation in which things are in the same proportions. For example, we need to live such a life in order to live long and prosper.
– These creatures feast on the blood of humans, yet they used to be human themselves. They fear garlic, holy water and crucifixes; they sleep in coffins and are almost always associated with Transylvania, a part of Romania.
– One of the most popular teen movies, the Twilight Saga, features Edward Cullen, who is this type of creature.