– This word signifies the time period between dawn and noon. The term is usually used for when the sun rises, which is around 5 am to 9 am.
– The English name for it comes from the Middle English morwening. The Spanish word mañanameans tomorrow, but it also has the meaning of our hidden word.
– This word signifies a type of non-vocal communication. One uses the body (hands, face and feet) to communicate with others.
– They can be used to beckon a person over, to threaten people, to show how much you love someone and even to help airplanes land. They’re powerful, sometime even more powerful than words.
– This word refers to the information used for describing a location where people are living. It points to their house, building, apartment or piece of land. In includes your street name and other numbers that will help people know where you reside.
– We all have one, big or small, child or adult. The only people who don’t have one (but most likely did at one point) are the homeless.
– This is a thing you make or buy that you give to someone on a special occasion. When you give this item, you don’t expect anything back in the form of payment.
– They usually are given on people’s birthdays and anniversaries and are things that the person who is given the item does not already own.
– It’s a verb that signifies a hobby. People do it when they’re seeking, cataloging or storing the objects they are interested in.
– This word also means a short prayer that is made from an invocation, a petition, and one conclusion that is used in Christian liturgy.
– The term means fruits and vegetables, but it not limited to it and it can refer to meats and grains. This section can be found in supermarkets and you’ll most likely find fruits and vegetables. This word is mostly used in the U.S.
– It is also a verb which means to make, to manufacture and to create something. It’s what it is expected of functioning adults in a society.
– You use this word when you’ve taking something by force, when you’re seizing something or taking it captive. Think about soldiers in the war and how they avoid getting caught.
– In chess, this word is used for when one removes the opponent’s piece with their own from the chess board.
– This term comes from psychology and refers to a long-term exhaustion and a total lack of interest in work. You feel it when you’ve have too much work on your plate and you simply can’t go any further. It’s not yet widely recognized as a disorder, but slowly getting there.
– If you experience this, then you should take a vacation or at least some time off from work and try to recollect yourself, because this is quite dangerous territory.
– This sport is one of America’s favorite! It involves a heavy ball that you use for knocking down pins. When you manage to knock all of them on the first try, it’s called a Lucky Strike.
– You need special shoes for this sport so that you don’t slip on the highly polished and slippery lane. You can bring your own, but most people use the ones they are given in the alley.
– It is the place where you go when you want to travel by airplane. It’s where aircraft, including helicopters, take off and land. It has long and intricate lanes.
– Some large ones even have seaplane docks and ramps, but almost all of them have air traffic control, lounges and restaurants.
– This meat product is made with ground meat and wrapped in a thin and semi opaque skin. The skin is traditionally animal intestine, but it can be synthetic (in which case it is recommended that you remove the skin before eating the product).
– Some of these meat-based foods are smoked or dried and can be kept out of the fridge for long periods of time without spoiling (doing so will actually improve their taste).