– The Maggi logo consists of the brand’s name written in yellow inside a red inversed tear shaped bubble.
– Maggi is perhaps one of the most famous international food brands, as it gives its name to soups, sauces, stocks, cubes, noodles and many others. The Maggi brand is owned by Nestle, which we’ve talked about while solving together the previous level.
– The Yonex logo consists of the brand’s name in white over a blue and green background. It is accompanied by two stylized letters Y in white and these are what you see in the picture.
– Yonex is a Japanese company focused on producing sports equipment and accessories for tennis, badminton and golf.
– You’ve seen the Goldman Sachs logo before in this game. It consists of the company’s name written in white over a baby blue square. What you see here is the company’s initials GS.
– As we said before, the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational investment banking firm.
– The Electrolux logo is represented by the company’s name in black letters, preceded by a black and white symbol which consists of a small black triangle inside a white circle inside a black square. This particular design follows the concepts of “Sun/globe concave/convex" which seem to represent the company’s view on quality.
– You have to own some Electrolux appliance, as the Swiss company is the world’s second-largest appliance maker by units sold.
Industrial and Commercial bank of China Ltd. (ICBC)
– The ICBC logo consists in the bank’s initials ICBC and a red Chinese-like symbol inside a red circle.
– The ICBC is the largest bank in the world by total assets and market capitalization, according to specialists, and is also among the largest four banks in China. It is of course, owned by the state, but this doesn’t prevent it from having the reputation it has.
Singapore Airlines Limited (SAI)
– The Singapore Airlines logo is represented by the company’s name in blue letters, followed by the stylized design of a golden bird.
– Singapore Airlines Limited (SAI) is the flag carrier of Singapore and one of the 10 largest carriers in the world, based on the number of carried passengers.
– The Henkel logo is represented by the company’s name written in red inside a white oval with red border.
– You probably know the Henkel brand because its detergents, adhesives and chemical products dedicated to both individual and industrial consumers.
– The Rockstar Games logo is pretty suggestive: you have an orange square insignia which features inside the initial R in black and a white star.
– Rockstar Games is an American video game publisher responsible for some pretty famous and successful games such as GTA, Max Payne or L.A. Noir.
Bang & Olufsen
– The Bang & Olufsen logo consists of the company’s initials B and O and the ampersand (&).
– This Danish company is famous all over the world for its high – quality designs and manufacturing of audio products, television sets and telephones. They are an icon in the industry, especially due to their audio speakers.
– We told you some logo quiz answers featured at this level are not the most common or the easiest ones to guess. The logo this bank features a white design resembling something hot or burning.
– Banco Santander is the flagship bank of the Spanish Santander Group and the largest bank in the Eurozone.
Black & Decker Corporation
– The Black & Decker Corporation logo consists of an orange hexagon which seems to be sliced in its left side.
– The Black & Decker Corporation is an American company that manufactures power tools and accessories, hardware and home improvement products and which became a subsidiary of Stanley Works. The corporation and the tools brand Black & Decker are two separate things, as the brand is used by other companies as well.
– The Roche logo is represented by the company’s name in blue inside a blue hexagon.
– Roche Diagnostics is the diagnostics division of Hoffmann-La Roche, the world’s fifth largest pharmaceutical companies.
– The Dom Perignon logo consists of the brand’s name and a small black shield symbol.
– Dom Perignon is one of the most famous and luxurious Champagne brands in the world.
Los Angeles Galaxy
– The Los Angeles Galaxy logo consists of a blue shield with a sparkling yellow border. Inside, you can see the LA Galaxy team name and a quasar at the top of the crest.
– LA Galaxy are an American soccer team. If you are a soccer fan, you know that soccer superstar David Beckham was signed by the LA Galaxy in 2007.
– We had the Republican Party logo featured in this game too, so it was only natural to also have the Democratic Party logo too. It consists of a blue D inside a white and blue round insignia designed as concentric circles.
– The current U.S. President, Mr. Barack Obama serves as a Democratic Party representative.
– The Oakley logo is known to all those wearing sports performance equipment and lifestyle pieces such as high – quality sunglasses, watches, shoes or backpacks. The Oakley logo is represented by the company name in black with a black oval above it.
– The Oakley’s logos became to gain success and recognition sometime in the 80’s, when the company started selling ski goggles and sunglasses.
– The Novartis logo looks like a stylized chemistry jar or a three – colored harp.
– Novartis a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company which ranked Number 1 in world – wide sales in 2013.
– We are not sure you need the 3D Logo Quiz Level 6 Answers Page to guess the Schwarzkopf logo, as it was featured before in this game and in many other logo quiz games, but if you still want to know, this logo represents the black figure of a man from a sideway view.
– This is a German hair care brand owned by Henkel. And we learned about Henkel a few logos back.
Deutsche Telekom AG
– The Deutsche Telekom logo is represented by the bright pink letter T and a long transversal line made of small aligned pink squares.
– Deutsche Telekom AG is a German telecommunications company and it is currently expanding in Central and Eastern Europe countries.
– The Schwan-Stabilo logo consists of the company’s name in red letters on a red background and a white swan.
– The company is of German origin and is focused on manufacturing writing tools and office supplies. It is the world’s largest producer of highlighter pens.
– The Infineon logo is represented by the company’s name in blue inside a red semi – oval insignia.
– Infineon is a German semiconductor manufacturer.
Thomson Reuters Corporation
– The Thomson Reuters Corporation logo is represented by a stylized orange sun symbol composed of concentric circles made of smaller circles themselves.
– This is a major multinational mass media and information firm founded in Canada and operating in New York and which operates in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Lexmark International, Inc
– The Lexmark logo is represented by the company’s name in black letters with a distinctive middle letter “A" which features a red rhombus.
– This is an American corporation you know because its wide range of laser printers.
– The Accenture logo consists of the company’s name with a horizontal V letter above the “t".
– Accenture is an Irish management consulting company and the largest consulting firm in the world for that matter, at least in terms of revenues.
Tampa Bay Rays
– The Tampa Bay Rays logo consists of a white rhombus with blue margin, the word Rays inside in dark blue and a golden star on the initial R.
– This is an American professional baseball team based in Florida. The team’s main competitors are the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees.
– The Wurth logo features a red insignia that represents “two screw heads with cylindrical and round heads" next to the company name.
– You probably understood that this company, which is of German origin, is a manufacturer of tools, machines, equipment and so on. In truth, the Wurth group is a family – owned behemoth, one of Germany’s largest and internationally present and successful companies.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc
– This is a long name, but fortunately, the world knows this company better by its shortened name, Take2. The Take2 logo features the letter T in blue and the number 2 in black next to it.
– Take2 is a video game publisher that owns, among others, Rockstar Games and which released a lot of notable games.
National Geographic Society (NGS)
– The NGS logo is a yellow portrait frame in rectangular shape that can be seen on the Society’s famous NG Magazine or NG Channel.
– NGS is is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world.
– The Accor logo consists of the company’s name in blue letters and a grey silhouette of a flying bird above the initial A.
– The Accor hotels group is a French brand that owns, operates and franchises 3,600 hotels on 5 continents.
– The Montblanc logo is represented by a 5 – pointed star in white.
– Despite the French name and geographical reference, this Montblanc is a German company that manufactures and sells writing instruments, leather goods, watches, jewelry and other accessories.
– The SAP logo is represented by the company’s initials SAP in white inside a blue trapezoid shape.
– Sap AG is based in Germany and is a multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations, also being one of the largest software companies in the world.
– The Stihl logo is consists of the company’s name in white inside an orange rectangle.
– According to experts, Stihl is the “world’s best-selling brand of chain saws and is the only chain saw manufacturer to make its own saw chains and guide bars".
Avon Products Inc.
– Perhaps the ladies know better the Avon logo, as surely they bought some Avon merchandise at least once in their lifetime. The Avon logo consists of the company name in black and in a very simple, distinctive font.
– Avon is an American multi – level marketing company which also happens to be the fifth-largest beauty company and second largest direct selling enterprise in the world.
– The Sanofi logo consists of a round emblem made of three tear – shaped symbols in brown, green and blue, disposed in such a way that they suggest the silhouette of a bird.
– Sanofi is a French multinational pharmaceutical company which you may have heard about before under the name of Sanofi – Aventis. Also, you may also know about one of its most important subsidiaries, Sanofi Pasteur, the world’s largest producer of vaccines.
Zippo Manufacturing Company
– The Zippo logo is known to all smokers who have a thing for classy, high – quality, iconic lighters. The Zippo logo features the name of the company with the letter “i" having a red fire flame as a dot.
– This American company was born in 1932 and became popular in the U.S. especially during World War II. From then on, Zippo became more and more successful, not only in America, but also all over the world.