– The 3M logo is represented by the brand’s name in red characters. Now called 3M, the company used to be known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company.
– 3M is an American multinational conglomerate corporation which manufactures almost anything industrial – related, from adhesives to car – care products and electronic circuits.
– The Hasbro logo is a very fun one: the turquoise fonts look like being handwritten and the entire logo features a smile drawn under the company’s name.
– Hasbro is one of the largest toy makers in the world. You may not know this, but Hasbro is also the largest producer of board games in the world. The company markets and sells board games under established brands.
Home Box Office
– The HBO logo is probably one of the easiest emblems to guess. It consists of the brand’s initials HBO in black against a white background. The final letter O is the one you see most often when you play logo quiz games, because it is the most distinctive.
– HBO is the channel you watch when you want to see silver screen productions, original TV series and plenty of other entertainment shows, such as stand – up comedy, documentaries or music concerts.
– The Esprit logo is represented by the company’s name in red letters, with a distinctive letter E.
– You will find a few companies under the name of Esprit, including a French magazine, but in this case we are talking about the Chinese manufacturer of clothes, footwear, jewelry, accessories and others.
– The Polaroid logo consists of a rainbow colored rhombus next to the company’s name.
– The Polaroid Corporation is famous for its former instant film cameras which were a huge thing back in their day. As of 2008, Polaroid switched to digital photography products.
– The Samsonite logo is represented by the company’s name with a distinctive letter O in the middle in the shape of a flower.
– Samsonite is best known for its suitcases, small toiletries and briefcases, bags and other accessories. It is a successful American company with a strong reputation for making high – quality, reliable products.
– The Perrier logo consists of the company’s name in green letters with the initial P being designed in a very distinctive manner.
– Perrier is a French brand of bottled mineral water. It is considered a high – quality type of water and marketed as such. The brand is currently owned by the Nestlé Corporation.
New York Jets
– The New York Jets logo consists of a green American football with the team’s name NY Jets written in white. The New York Jets logo history knows a few older logos and uniforms, but the green – white combination is the best known.
– The New York Jets are an American professional football team located in New York.
Major League Soccer
– The Major League Soccer logo consists of a rectangle insignia consisting of a soccer ball and a soccer shoe hitting it. Under the drawing, the letters MLS are visible in bold black.
– Major League Soccer is the professional soccer league which represents the sport’s highest level in the United States and Canada.
– Looks like the 3D Logo Quiz Level 5 Answers Page and the level itself are all about soccer and sports in general. If you are an European soccer fan, than you can recognize the Bayern Munich logo, a round insignia in blue and white, bordered by a wide thick red margin. The white and the blue are references to the flag of Bavaria, colors that you already know from the BMW logo.
– Bayern Munich, known as nown as FC Bayern München, FCB is a German sports club best known for the soccer team which along the years became the most successful German soccer club in history.
– The Seagate logo is well known in the IT world, as it sports the name of the company followed by a round symbol consisting of interrupted concentric circles.
– Seagate is an American tech company focused on data storage and is best known for its hard – drives.
– You’ve seen the Iveco logo before while playing this game or trying to guess other logo quiz answers. Usually it is presented based on the brand’s first two letters, but in this case you see only the ECO letter sequence. In fact, as you might know already, the Iveco logo is the company’s name written in blue.
– Iveco is an Italian industrial vehicle manufacturing company you probably are familiar with, as Iveco vehicles travel all over the world.
Jack & Jones
– The Jack & Jones logo features the name of the brand and an insignia between the two names. It is a small rectangle sporting two letters J in order to symbolize the name of the company.
– Jack & Jones is a brand owned by the Bestseller Company and sells clothes and fashionable items dedicated to young people.
– The Colgate Palmolive logo is easy to guess: it consists of the company’s initials CP in blue.
– The Colgate Palmolive Company is of American origins and you surely know it because it provides the entire world with household, health care and personal care products.
– The Atari logo was spotted around here before, if we are not mistaken. It consists of a symbol which can be interpreted as a stylized letter A, or the base support of a clothes rack.
– If you belong to the generation that still remembers Pong and Atari 2600, then you know this company was a pioneer in the video games industry. While the original Atari doesn’t exists, the corporate and brand name belong now to French games publisher Atari S.A.
– The Best Buy logo is known everywhere in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico and it consists of a yellow price tag with the name of the company written in bold black letters inside.
– Best Buy is an American multinational consumer electronics corporation with dozens of subsidiaries all over the world.
The GAP, Inc.
– The Gap logo was present in this game (or maybe in other logo quiz games) as well, but we can try to guess it again. The name Gap is written in white over a dark blue square and what you see here is the middle letter A.
– The Gap operates in 3,076 stores worldwide, of which more than 2,500 are located in the United States, so we think you what the Gap is.
– The Mattel logo is quite simple: a round red fringed label with the name of the company inside.
– If you had some Barbie dolls in your childhood or you were a fan of the Hot Wheels toys, then you know Mattel, one of the most successful toy companies in the world.
– The Petronas logo is perhaps one of the best – thought and designed logos in the oil and gas industry. We have to quote the explanation related to the Petronas logo, because it is indeed a lesson of branding: “the basic structure is geometric, embodying metaphoric and alpha glyphic nuances of an oil drop and typography ‘P’, the latter being evident in the triangle assigned at the top right corner. The triangle is also an essential element to define directional movement and dynamism."
– Petronas is a Malaysian oil and gas company ranked among the largest corporations in the world, and also the most profitable and the most influential.
– The UBS logo consists of a round symbol made out of three keys, followed by the company name.
– UBS AG is a Swiss global financial services company which operates worldwide and as of 2014, UBS is also the largest bank in Switzerland and the world’s largest manager of private wealth assets.
– If you are American, you recognize the Republican Party logo in an instant, as the famous elephant cannot be mistaken for something else. What you see here is the elephant logo in the American flag colors, but you will also see the GOP logo only in red and white.
– This is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States.
– Back to European soccer with this Juventus logo, and to Italian soccer to be more specific. The club’s logo is an oval crest in black and white with a golden underline, the name of the club, a crown and a raging bull, the symbol of Turin, the club’s city of residence.
– Juventus F.C., also known as Juve, is an Italian soccer club which spent almost its entire history being in the Italian top flight First Division.
– The Spalding logo is represented by the company’s name and an oval insignia with the initial S inside.
– Spalding is an American company best known to those interested in sports goods, basketballs and other products meant for many sports.
– The John Deere logo is famous all over the world, as the leaping golden deer against the green background stands for high quality products and services. The logo also features the name of the company and the most distinctive aspect of it is the unmistakable shade of green.
– John Deere is one of the most successful and financially stable companies in the U.S. and the world.
Western Digital Corporation
– The Western Digital logo consists of the brand’s initials WD in white against a blue background.
– Western Digital Corporation is one of the world’s largest computer hard disk drives manufacturers and is known for bringing innovation into the tech world.
– The Prince logo features the name of the company in black letters.
– You should not mistake this American manufacturer of racquet sports equipment with other companies or brands named Prince.
– The Heinz logo consists of the brand’s name in white letters over a red rectangle label.
– Heinz got its fame and fortune from its “57 Varieties" slogan and its unmistakable ketchup. Today, Heinz manufacturers food products on six continents and sells them in over 200 countries in the world.
Merck & Co.
– You may recognize the Merck logo at a first glance, but for those who are not familiar with it, let us tell you it consists of four joined circles in white and turquoise, suggesting a type of chemistry jar.
– Merck & Co. is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. The company is of American origin and also publishes the world’s best-selling medical textbook by the name of Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy.
– The Activision logo consists of the company’s name in black letters, with the V stretching above a few of the other letters.
– Activision is perhaps one of the most successful and known video games publishers in the world. It is also the world’s first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles.
– Everybody knows the Nestlé logo: it consists of a nest with mother and baby birds and the company name next to the drawing. What you see here is the brand’s initial N in blue, with the famous stretched N.
– Nestlé is the largest food company in the world by revenue and one of the most famous brands ever, as there are few edible things in the world not produced under the Nestlé umbrella.
– The Sanyo logo has been the same one since 1987: the company name written in red capital letters, with the N letter adorned with white stripes.
– Sanyo is a major electronics company based in Japan. While many of the company shared have been split among other major players in the field, you can still find Sanyo products in your area.
– The Seiko logo is elegant and simple, featuring the company’s name in black letters.
– You may be familiar with Seiko, as the Japanese company is famous for its high quality watches, clocks and electronic devices.
United States Postal Service
– The USPS logo features now the head of an eagle in a very dynamic flight stance. The logo is white and blue and stands next to the agency’s name. The USPS logo history knows many other older logos, featuring also another eagle and a pony.
– The United States Postal Service can be traced back to 1775 and to Benjamin Franklin as the first postmaster general. Today, the USPS is the one that delivers you your priority mail and became the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world.
– The Zara logo is known mostly in Europe and it consists of the company’s name written in black.
– Zara is the flagship brand of the Inditex group, a group owning some of the most famous fashion brands in the world. Zara is one of the most successful apparel retailers in the world, with over 2,000 stores in about 88 countries. Zara is considered a Spanish success story and a fashion retailer that needs to be kept under observation, as it is able to design and sell a new product at every two weeks. Or so the rumors say.
– The Blizzard logo is represented by the company’s name written in a special blue font that may give you shivers down your spine.
– A subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Blizzard Entertainment is one of the most successful video game publishers to date: the Warcraft series, Diablo, Starcraft, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and many more.